We’ll send you training updates, news, and more!
Check out our latest Agriculture and Food Systems training options.
We offer a variety of hands-on trainings to help you grow in your career. See below for a list of our upcoming offerings. And don’t forget to visit our career page to explore recent job opportunities.
- Gas Tungsten Arc Welding: TIG Advanced
- Gas Metal Arc Welding: MIG Basic
- Residential Wastewater Disposal
- Basic Welding
- Game of Logging
- Introduction to Tree Pruning and Knots for Ascension Climbing
- Shield Metal Arc Welding: SMAW Intermediate
- Wetlands Delineation
- Field Description of Soils
- Field Production of Resinous Hemp
- Gas Metal Arc Welding: MIG Intermediate
Get to know our instructors
Bill Cavanaugh has taught meat cutting trainings at Vermont Tech since 2016. He loves to share his knowledge with folks new to the meat cutting world.