- Apprenticeship Pre-Registration
- Apprenticeship Calendar
- Apprentice Guidebook
- Classroom Accommodation Requests
- Course Syllabi
- Employer Sponsor Advisory Board
- Enrollment Verification and Grade Requests
- Family Education Rights and Privacy Act
- Program Policies and Procedures
- Workshops and Code Updates
Electrical & Plumbing Apprenticeship Syllabi
The Registered Electrical & Plumbing Apprenticeship Programs are made up of four levels (years). Each level covers a specific outline of topics. We work to update these syllabi each year to accurately reflect the curriculum map for the coming year.
Looking for more information?
Program Coordinator, Electrical and Plumbing Apprenticeship Programs
802-728-1680 Office | 802-661-8493 Cell