Begin your healthcare journey with Vermont Tech.
Our Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA) program prepares you to begin an exciting career in healthcare. Upon completion, you will be eligible to take the Vermont Board of Nursing exam to obtain an LNA license.
You’ll learn how to:
- Perform activities of daily living in a professional manner
- Provide direct patient care
- Effectively communicate with a variety of people, including patients
- Follow infection control procedures
- Perform safety and body mechanics
- Comprehend legal and ethical issues
At the end of your training, you’ll be prepared to sit for the state certification exam and submit your Board of Nursing LNA license application.
Stay tuned for upcoming LNA training in February 2022! Contact us for more information.