Vermont State University is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
Take your HR career to the next level with training from Vermont State University.
Human resource issues impact every company in some way. That’s why it’s important to understand the fundamental issues surrounding HR today. This training allows you to explore introductory HR topics in a condensed, easy-to-understand format. Topics include:
Great for: professionals who perform HR tasks
The SHRM Learning System covers the SHRM Body of Competence and Knowledge (SHRM BoCK) tested in the SHRM-CP and the SHRM-SCP certification exams. Increase your chances of passing your exam by attending our certification prep course.
Great for: busy HR professionals seeking SHRM certification
SHRM Resources in Your Community
If you are interested in networking with human resource colleagues in your community while accessing valuable HR resources, please reach out to the HR Association closest to you:
- Vermont HR Association, serving Burlington and Central VT.
- Green Mountain HR Association, serving Addison, Bennington and Rutland counties..
- River Valley HR Association, serving the Connecticut River Valley in both VT and NH
- Brattleboro Area Human Resources Network (BAHRN), serving Brattleboro, Westminster, Putney and Rockingham locations. Contact Membership-at-Large Director, Ross Gibson.
- SHRM Vermont State Council: networking, information, professional development, and continued support of excellence in Human Resources. Reach out to one of the Council members today for more information on resources and upcoming events: Vermont State Council Directory.