Dianne Gross Percy
Director, Business Learning and Development
Take your HR career to the next level.
We can help you advance in your career and navigate your organization’s complex HR issues.
Explore introductory HR topics in a condensed, easy-to-understand format. Topics include:
- Employment law
- Selecting qualified employees
- Orientation and training
- Performance management process
Great for: professionals who perform HR tasks
Professional development credits: SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP ; HR Certification Institute recertification
The SHRM Learning System covers the SHRM Body of Competence and Knowledge (SHRM BoCK) tested in the SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP certification exams. Designed to fit various learning styles, this program lets you study where and how you like.
Great for: busy HR professionals seeking SHRM certification
Free for participants who have taken the SHRM CP/SCP Certification Preparation 2020 and have the 2019 or 2020 materials. Open to all participants who have their 2019 or 2020 materials and did not take the Certification Prep session, for a cost of $199.
SHRM Resources in Your Community
If you are interested in networking with human resource colleagues in your community while accessing valuable HR resources, please reach out to the HR Association closest to you:
- opens in a new windowVermont HR Association, serving Burlington and Central VT.
- opens in a new windowGreen Mountain HR Association, serving Addison, Bennington and Rutland counties..
- opens in a new windowRiver Valley HR Association, serving the Connecticut River Valley in both VT and NH
- Brattleboro Area Human Resources Network (BAHRN), serving Brattleboro, Westminster, Putney and Rockingham locations. Contact Membership-at-Large Director, Ross Gibson.
- opens in a new windowSHRM Vermont State Council: networking, information, professional development, and continued support of excellence in Human Resources. Reach out to one of the Council members today for more information on resources and upcoming events: opens in a new windowVermont State Council Directory.
For more information, contact:
Dianne Gross Percy