Get hands-on training in our flexible training programs.
Are you ready to kick-start your career? We can help you prepare for an in-demand position in the field of advanced manufacturing.
With Vermont Tech’s manufacturing apprenticeship programs, you can:
- Advance in your career. Get the skills you need to succeed in our work-friendly classes.
- Earn college credit. Build on these classes to earn your Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree.
- Enroll without an employer sponsor. Begin training in the classroom and find a job later.
Our apprenticeship options include: Advanced Manufacturing, Industrial Maintenance, and the GlobalFoundries Paid Apprenticeship Technician Program.
Our Advanced Manufacturing Apprenticeship prepares you to work in a facility that produces parts—think valves, injection molding, casting, etc. Learn more.
Our Industrial Maintenance Apprenticeship prepares you to work in a facility that creates products, like coffee, ice cream, cheese, beauty products, etc. Learn more.
GlobalFoundries Paid Apprenticeship Technician Program
Earn while you learn in GlobalFoundries’ Paid Apprenticeship Technician Program. Motivated high school graduates can apply for this direct-hire opportunity.
- Earn a full-time time salary (up to $18.50/hour)
- Take classes at no cost
- Earn college credits towards a two-year Associate’s Degree
Program begins fall of 2020. For more information, contact Program Owner John LaFreniere (802-769-8736).
SolidWorks & CNC Machining Certification
Earn your SolidWorks & CNC Maching Certification by completing three trainings. Learn more.
Grant Funding for Parents of Young Children
Do you have a child who is under the age of 14? You may be eligible to enroll in our manufacturing courses at no cost through the Strengthening Working Families Initiative.
For more information, contact: