Interested in becoming a Class B licensed designer of alternative and pressurized wastewater disposal systems?
Vermont Tech, in association with the Vermont Agency of Natural Resources Department of Environmental Conservation, will offer a one-day workshop to prepare you to earn your license to design alternative and pressurized wastewater disposal systems.
This one-day workshop is geared towards individuals who currently hold a Class A License and desire to obtain a Class B Wastewater Designer License.
Class B Licensed Designer Exam prep
We’ll help you get ready to take the exam that covers the administrative rules and expectations for licensure as a Class B Licensed Designer as outlined below:
- The current State of Vermont Wastewater System and Potable Water Supply Rules, as they pertain to a Class B license
- Site modification requirements and variances
- Groundwater Monitoring Expectations
- Pressurized System Design Criteria
- Innovative and Alternative Systems
- Utilizing Desktop Mounding Analysis
Date: August 20, 2021
Time: 8:30 am – 3 pm
Questions? Contact Molly Willard (802) 535-5315