We’re here to help! Drop us a line and we’ll be in touch soon.
Has your career been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic? We can help.
The Vermont State Legislature’s CARES Act funding provides tuition, supplies, and support services to Vermonters who have been laid off, furloughed, had hours cut, or been employed in an industry that has been severely affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. Training must be completed in 2020.
Registration is currently full for Vermont Tech’s CARES-eligible trainings. Please check back soon for updates.
How to register
Please visit the VSCS Workforce Initiative website to confirm your eligibility and begin the registration process. Once you’ve confirmed your eligibility, follow these steps:
- Select the Courses menu option.
- Select the training(s) you’d like to enroll in.
- Select Next Steps.
- Complete and submit the Requester Information form.
Once we receive your form, we’ll contact you with more information.
About Continuing Education & Workforce Development at Vermont Tech
Continuing Education and Workforce Development (CEWD) at Vermont Tech offers many hands-on and online programs, taught by industry experts. You can earn certificates, nationally-recognized credentials, and more.
Eligible Vermont Cares Act trainings
Registration is currently full for these trainings.
- Accounting Fundamentals
- Accounts Payable Manager Certification
- Accounts Payable Specialist Certification
- Financial Analyst Suite
- Fundamentals of Supervision and Management
- PMI-PgMP® Certification Training
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Prep Series
- SHRM Learning System for SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP
- Start Your Own Online Business
- Supply Chain Suite
- AutoCAD Certified User
- Certified Green Supply Chain Professional
- Certified Indoor Air Quality Manager
- Certified Quality Improvement Associate (CQIA)
- HVACR Controls/Building Automation Systems
- HVAC/R Tech
- Quality Inspector
- Medical Terminology
- Optician Certification Training
- C++ for the Absolute Beginner
- Digital Marketing Suite
- Front End Developer
- Introduction to Database Development
- Introduction to Microsoft Access 2019/Office 365
- Introduction to Microsoft Excel 2019/Office 365
- JAVA Programming Series
- OMCA® Content Marketing Associate
- OMCA® Social Media Associate
- OMCA® Web Analytics Associate
- OMCP® Digital Analytics and Conversion Professional
- Python 3 Programming
- SQL Series
- Visual Basic Series